My Vintage Tea Party Baby Shower

I would love to be a party planner -  I love to organize different things.
In February I planned my besties Baby- Shower for her beautiful baby girl.  



The table in full

The Table is set (close-up)

Dessert Table







Chocolate Fudge Cake

Lemon Loaf Cake

Cinnamon Loaf Cake 

Lights with the Invites

Our yummy scones and pancakes 

the 'welcome' table had sparkling lemonade, pictures of the baby, and wishes for baby



another picture of the table

and another

another angle of the dessert table


everyone enjoying themselves 



a place setting


scones with jam and cream on a beautiful plate


our game

the invites (done by https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paper-Keepsake-Co/486597608040242?fref=ts i literally told her what i wanted and she created these amazing invitations)



Isn't she a beauty

This was a great day all around with plenty of laughter. There were many parts to get together for this party.  The Music that had to fit the theme, I have to admit that there were some songs that probably would have been better on anther playlist but they were all calm and relaxing songs that helped Baby Eva to sleepThis was such a special day, and I thoroughly enjoyed the planning and implementing of the whole day.  I hope i get to plan many things to come.

I was going to post about Christmas but is it to early? or should i say late? hmmm

Comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the invites! what a fab idea for a baby shower. you should be really proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - we had so much fun. and i loved organizing it.
    thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting

Popular Posts