How Quickly Time Flies.....

I can't believe it has been over 2 months since my last blog entry. How crazy is that?  It may have something to do with the fact that my computer has broken, and is no longer in commission.
Life has been hectic in my house since Christmas with university and sickness overtaking everyone! JD has not felt right since he had his booster injections just before February. poor child has been having chest infections, ear infections and stupid old colds.

I, myself have started a few different crafty projects - a granny square blanket, a mood square blanket, a cross stitch my little pony, embroidery.  i want to upcycle my bedroom furniture too ..... wonder when I'm going to get the time for that.  Honestly where does the time go - It certainly FLIES!

I'll have a think tonight about the highlights of the past 2 months and then write to you all about them.  I'll have to go right back to what I did for JD's Christmas Party, Christmas antics, highs, lows and crafty things too .... maybe even what ive been cooking.  I really need to get back into the kitchen and sort out some baking, I love to bake and eat the wares .. yummmy!

Oh look at the time, need to go pick JD up from school.  He loves it when I pick him up and I thought I would take him for a wee dander into town for an adventure.  I wonder what we can get up to.

Have a brilliant Monday peeps and I shall be on again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts