It's the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!!

It really is coming up to the most magical time of the year isn't it.

We begin preparing the house for the visit from the big man in the red suit.  We try to get the little ones in the house excited .. making us all the more excited!!! (yup it's a vicious circle hehe)

This year is not much different.  Today our elf arrived ... with an extra helper for us this year too!!!

This is Bell (the big knitted one) He has been with us for now 3 years!
We thought he needed a little hleper this year because I'm going into hospital so meet Obi-Wan Kenelfi
(can you tell that my little one is getting a little obsessed with Star Wars?)


As per usual Bell came with his 'Elf Story' DVD, his elf doors and his North Pole.

Along with a note ... reminding him of the 'rules' for having an elf

- make sure you don't touch or the magic of the elf will be gone
- be on your best behaviour because they report back to Santa!!

I was busy making the little ones lunch for school when I heard chattering in the hallway and I peaked out and saw this happening (excuse the mess):

He was chatting away to both of them showing them his Lego men who were 'on a mission' as he likes to say.  I dont know if this was as Star Wars mission or if he was doing a mission of his own.

I'm so excited for more Christmas excitement ... and I cant wait to share it with you guys xx




Comments

Popular Posts